Well I am just speechless, and honored. I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! And I was just thinking the other day just how versatile I am.
My most gracious appreciation goes to Panz over at http://ice-cream-magazine.com/ First I must say her site is just wonderful! If you haven’t visited her you simply must! Her desserts are decadent.
Now what she doesn’t know is some random, yet fascinating, facts about myself. I figure since she has graciously nominated me she should know many more details! 7 to be precise.
1. I love cold Chinese food.
2. I love reality TV shows. Please don’t tell me they’re not real. Not sure I could take the disappointment.
3. My favorite movie is an oldie – The Dirty Dozen
4. I love my veggies. I would rather eat a bowl of broccoli than a bowl of ice cream.
5. I sing out loud while working out. Much to the dismay of the other patrons at the gym I am sure.
6. I speak numerous languages, in my mind.
7. I believe my husband can do anything 🙂
So being as I am just thrilled with being nominated and awarded, it is my pleasure to nominate some others. The blogs below make me think, laugh, inspire and be in awe at times. I thank each of them for their contributions to blogging! I hope to read you all for many years to come.